The Role of a HR Manager
DJ Learning Ltd is a Provider of Inspirational Learning and Development in HR, Leadership, Change Management, Customer Service, Individual Personal Development, Stakeholder Management and Understanding Financial Information (including Financial Statements).
Our purpose is to help your organisation to achieve even more as a direct result of our Learning Interventions.
Our training is engaging and seeks to add measurable value to all the key stakeholders.
The role of the HR manager
- What are the main roles of the HR manager?
- To understand the importance of the H.R. role in your organisation?
- Compare different HR models; tracing the evolution from personnel to HR to HRM to SHRM to Human Capital
- To gain an awareness of H.R.s key internal and external stakeholders
- To consider examples of best practice HR management
- To give students the opportunity to reflect on their learning
- For students to articulate objectives to facilitate their continuous development as an HR Manager
Our Learning Interventions are bespoke and will be prepared after gaining a full understanding of our Client’s requirements.
This Event can be delivered in one day or multiple days, by face to face, blended or distance learning depending on client needs.