DJ Learning Ltd is a provider of inspirational learning and development in HR, Leadership, Managing Change, Customer Service, Individual Personal Development, Stakeholder Management and Understanding Management Information (including Financial Statements).
Our purpose is to help your organisation to achieve even more as a direct result of our learning interventions.
Our training is engaging and seeks to add measureable value to all the key stakeholders.
• To consider several conflict management techniques (e.g. Interest based relational approach, Constructive dissent)
• To discuss the advantages/disadvantages of each conflict management technique
• To explore how conflict is caused in the workplace and review a range of techniques for effective resolution
• To give participants the opportunity to demonstrate the skills they have learnt by role-plays; detailed feedback will be provided
• For participants to articulate series of realistic objectives to facilitate the transfer of their learning to the workplace
Our learning interventions are bespoke and will be prepared after gaining a full understanding of our Clients’ requirements.
This Event can be delivered in one day or multiple days, by face to face, blended or distance learning depending on client needs.